Gaskets for Process Piping Systems
At Industrial Pipe & Valve, we supply high-quality gaskets and process piping products for your next commercial project. Our team of technical service providers offers product solutions and recommends products that will meet your needs, and with more than 20 years of experience, you can trust their knowledge and expertise. With 24-hour call-out services and worldwide shipping, Industrial Pipe & Valve will supply you with superior products to keep your project on time and budget.
What Is a Gasket?
A gasket seals connections in process piping to provide a leak-proof result in all operating conditions. They are often used at the face of each flange to prevent the leaking of service fluids.
Types of Gaskets
We offer four types of gaskets for process piping:
- Spiral wound: The most common metallic gasket, spiral wound gadgets can withstand high temperatures and pressures
- Ring joint: Used with RTJ flanges, these octagonal or oval ring joint gaskets are metallic sealing rings suitable for high-temperature and high-pressure applications
- Non-asbestos: These gaskets are made from a man-made fiber with an NBR binder to achieve chemical resistance
- Isolation: These gaskets isolate flanges from electrostatic charges to prevent galvanic corrosion
Materials Used for Gaskets
Our high-quality gaskets are made from metals like soft iron, low carbon steel, stainless steel, model, and Inconel. Our non-asbestos gaskets are made of a composite or man-made fiber like carbon fiber.
Applications of Gaskets
Our gaskets can be used for a variety of applications. With gaskets from our industry-leading manufacturers, including Lamons, Flexitallic, and Pikotek, we serve a variety of industries, including:
- Offshore Drilling
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- And more!
Choose Industrial Pipe & Valve
When you need superior industrial piping products like gaskets and more, trust the team at Industrial Pipe & Valve. We’re proud to offer prompt service and innovative solutions throughout the U.S. and the globe, and with our 24-hour services, we’ll be here for you when you need us most.
We offer a wide range of high-quality process pipe products, including pipes, valves, fittings, flanges, and stud bolts, and with our vast knowledge, we’re proud to provide industry-leading process piping products to businesses across the world.