Supplying Pipes, Valves, Fittings & Flanges Worldwide
For over two decades, Industrial Pipe & Valve has been providing top-notch Industrial Pipe & Valve services to businesses in the Gulf and beyond. We also offer 24-hour call-out service, working to keep your business equipped with the materials you need to get your jobs done on time and on budget.
We offer the following products for your industrial needs:
- Fasteners & Gaskets – we’ve worked with countless businesses in the Gulf and beyond to get them the gaskets and fasteners they need, like spiral wound, corrugated metal, and ring joint gaskets, plus studs, nuts, washers, and more.
- Fittings – we offer a number of styles and specialty pipe fittings for your project.
- Flanges – available in a variety of classes and sizes, choose from weld neck, slip-on, lap joint, threaded, oil field pipe, and more. We also offer blind flanges for purchase.
- Pipe – with a number of sizes and grades, we offer carbon steel, stainless steel, and chrome moly pipe.
- Valves – for flow regulation, we offer gate, globe, check, ball, butterfly, and plug valves.
- And More!
Contact us today to learn more about how our products can meet your industrial needs.
Industries We Serve
Industrial Pipe & Valve is proud to serve an array of businesses around the world. We make sure that you get the best out there so you can get your jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We work with industries throughout the Gulf and beyond, including:
- Ship Yards
- Fabrication Facilities
- Engineering Firms
- Pipeline Construction
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- And more!
Contact Us for Your Industrial Needs in Texas, Louisiana & Beyond!
From pipe supply to regulating flow, Industrial Pipe & Valve offers the processed piping supply services you need for your project. With 24-hour call-out service and quality products, we’ll help you get your project done efficiently. Get in touch to see why our customers have been so satisfied over the last 20 years!
In Texas or Louisiana? We’ve worked with companies throughout the Gulf, including those in Port Arthur, Beaumont, Orange, Port Neches, Groves, Nederland, Sabine Pass, Houston, Baytown, Channelview, Deer Park, Pasadena, Texas City, Mont Belvieu, La Porte, Freeport, and Corpus Christi; and Westlake, Hackberry, Cameron, Sulphur, and Lake Charles.